Little Sisterz is currently recruiting restaurant employees! Located in the heart of the village of Spencerville, this new Italian bistro & café with feature traditional Italian cuisine – with a twist!
Little Sisterz unique service team members will share the duties of servers, cooks and retail customer service. This 24 seat restaurant serves breakfast, lunch & dinner as well as offer take-out/grab & go selections, both fresh & frozen. Little Sisterz offers Italian pantry items for sale as well as fresh baked goods and high-quality coffee with barista services.
Are you looking for a fun, quirky, unique work environment, where we laugh a lot? LITTLE SISTERZ IS FOR YOU! Although still a professional and safe workplace, we laugh at ourselves a lot and try not to take things too seriously!
Little Sisterz Team Members will:
- Have some previous experience in the hospitality industry, preferred
- Open availability for morning, afternoon and evening shifts on weekdays and weekends
- Be passionate about food and customer service with meticulous attention to detail
- Have ability to set and understand service priorities and hierarchy of tasks
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and ability to use quiet times to complete upkeep tasks
- Be able to lift/move up to 50 lbs. throughout a work shift
- Demonstrate written and verbal communication abilities, is an honest and direct communicator
- Be a team player, enjoy building relationships with customers and co-workers, take pleasure in making people happy
- Take pride in doing a job well and cares about getting it right the first time
- Can take direction but show initiative
- Never say “that is not my job!” Always say “let me help you!”
- Have Smart Serve Certification, or able to complete ASAP
- Food Handler Certification Program or willingness to complete within 2 months
If you have any questions about working at LITTLE SISTERZ, please don't hesitate to reach out!
- Date Posted:Aug 01, 2019
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Employment Duration:Permanent
- Job Location:Spencerville
- Deadline:Aug 20, 2019