DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a member of our Contract Administration Group, under the direction of our Senior Inspectors, you will be responsible for field inspection assignments for various construction site projects at different area field office locations. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Inspecting construction of various projects to ensure compliance with contract documents;
- Interpreting requirements and details of contract drawings and specifications;
- Verifying quantities, prepare progress reports and maintain documentation;
- Identifying and act on contractual and regulatory infractions; and
- Liaising with contractors and other stakeholders.
- OACETT designation as a rcji or PEO designation as an EIT, or qualified to obtain this designation;
- Some relevant work experience, an asset;
- Excellent communication, problem solving and attention to detail skills;
- Demonstrated willingness to learn;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
- Possess a valid driver's licence and have access to a vehicle with valid registration and insurance; and
- Ability to work flexible schedules and travel to site locations within the area.
This is an 8 month position.
- Date Posted:Mar 28, 2019
- Number of Positions Available:1
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Employment Duration:Temporary
- Job Location:Morrisburg
- Deadline:Apr 26, 2019