Marina Customer Service (Post Secondary Students welcome)

What a great job!  Imagine working 50' from the mighty St. Lawrence River for the summer. You will meet and provide excellent customer service to people from everywhere as they bring their boats for fuel, ice, and parts.  80% of your day will be inside the Marina building where you will be helping people arrange boat rentals, answer telephone inquiries, and also work the POS cash system at the customer service counter. The other 20% of your day will be providing dockside boater assistance.   

Start date for this positon is May 1, 2019 going to the end of the boating season if possible. 

We are looking for someone who is in post- secondary school, is outgoing, friendly and highly responsible.   You will be required to work days, weekends and holidays for full time 40 hours per week.  Boating knowledge and experience is a huge asset as is the ability to swim.

The wage is to be determined based on experience. 

Job Summary

  • ID:83
  • Date Posted:Mar 07, 2019
  • Number of Positions Available:1
  • Employment Type:Full Time
  • Employment Duration:Seasonal
  • Experience:Less than 1 year
  • Job Location:Brockville, ON
  • Deadline:Apr 30, 2019

How To Apply
The Employment + Education Centre is accepting applications on behalf of Gilbert Marine. Please forward resume to jobs@eecentre.com stating job title in subject line of email.

About the Company
Company Name:Gilbert Marine Limited
Location:Brockville, ON
Company Profile:GILBERT MARINE of Brockville, Ontario ideal for the powerboat user, gas, pump out, ice, washrooms, a marine store and boat rentals. Repair on Mercury outboards and MerCruisers stern drives; haul out facilities available for craft up to 6 tons or 30 feet.