Helpdesk Support Analyst – Fluent IMS
The Helpdesk Support Analyst plays an important role in providing technical support to our Who’s Responding App customers. The qualified candidate will be responsible for all Helpdesk activities in addition to being the primary resource for order fulfillment, software & hardware setup.
The day to day...
- Provide quality control and proactive maintenance to our fleet of windows hardware. We have over 700 windows laptops that require proactive maintenance remotely.
- Serve as the technical escalation point for our software applications and assist external customers as the main triage point. Assist in the resolution of incidents and lead initiatives around routine deployment processes of our main software platform and its applications
- As the primary contact for system escalations, manage a queue of client support incidents and requests
- Ensure appropriate attention and feedback are provided at every step during escalation by effectively communicating with appropriate parties and when necessary
- Establish processes and procedures to manage issues until resolution, and/or develop strategies for long term management of issues with no immediate resolution
- Perform technical troubleshooting techniques to help gather information to resolve incidents
- Assist the development team in the design, development, testing and deployment of software solutions
- Manage Helpdesk ticket system
- Manage fulfillment process and system
- Work closely with other internal teams, including Customer Success, to see where additional assistance in monitoring, management and escalation can be provided
- Assist with training end users and other internal teams to resolve common questions or incidents
What you bring...
- 1 to 3 years of experience providing superior end user application and tech support
- Demonstrated experience with cell phone apps & Office products
- Standout communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- A positive “can do” attitude with an ability to creatively arrive at a solution
- An ability to multi-task
Would be awesome if you had...
- A passion for technology and an ability to match issues and solutions
- An awareness of all our key IT services
- An understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Flexibility with hours worked – Weekdays, Afternoons, Weekends as required.
- Bilingualism (French and English)
Fluent IMS is an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates
Job Types: Full-time
Start Date: Flexible – However sooner the better
Education: Post Secondary in related field – or equivalent experience
Compensation: Based on skill level and experience
Job Location: Brockville, ON
Email Resume to: Sales@FluentIMS.com
- Date Posted:Apr 12, 2019
- Number of Positions Available:1
- Employment Type:Full Time
- Employment Duration:Permanent
- Experience:1 year
- Job Location:51 King St E, Suite 204, Brockville, Ontario, Canada, K6V 1A8
- Deadline:May 10, 2019