PART-TIME ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR - PRESCOTT YOUTH CENTRE
Position: PART-TIME ASSISTANT SUPERVISOR
Start date: Late April 2019
- help with supervision of youth;
- facilitate programs/activities;
- help with fundraising events,
- all other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
- positive role model for youth;
- great sense of humour; fantastic interpersonal skills;
- and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Qualifications: Must have previous employment and/or relevant volunteer experience working with children/youth; current criminal check; current First Aid/CPR; reliable transportation; and the ability to work a flexible schedule.
***Applications will be accepted until Monday, April 22, 2019 at Noon.
Please email applications to: email@example.com, (subject line should say PYC STAFF POSITION).
NO PHONE CALLS!
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Date Posted:Apr 02, 2019
- Number of Positions Available:1
- Employment Type:Part Time
- Employment Duration:Permanent
- Job Location:490 Jessup Street, Prescott, Ontario, K0E 1T0
- Deadline:Apr 22, 2019